Delta 810nm Laser
AngioDynamics' DELTA solid-state diode laser is reliable and proven technology that makes treating varicose veins easier.
AngioDynamics is not only a pioneer in the laser vein ablation market, we’re also the world’s largest endovenous laser ablation company. Between the Fiber Recognition System, which facilitates fewer steps enabling a shorter procedure set-up, and the MultiMedia Card, which helps manage patient data between the laser and patient files, the Delta laser helps physicians treat more patients with ease. The Delta 810 nm laser is available in 15 or 30 watts for a wide range of clinical applications.
AngioDynamics is one of the few vein treatment companies to manufacture the laser and fiber components. The Delta laser is hand-crafted in AngioDynamics’ United Kingdom facility, where the world’s first commercial high-power medical diode laser was produced in 1993. Our proven track record of reliability allows us to offer an industry-leading 3-year warranty to ensure the highest quality laser box and service. Every box endures a rigorous testing process throughout assembly and upon completion. Ablate veins with the confidence that AngioDynamics’ equipment is the highest quality available on the market.
With more than 10 years of clinical evidence, the 810 wavelength is the wavelength of choice for many clinicians and has been in use longer than any other wavelength, with the most success data. It was the first laser for endovenous ablation to receive FDA approval, and it continues to effectively treat varicose veins associated with venous disease.
Fiber Recognition System (FRS)
- Faster procedure set-up with preset parameters
- Immediate recognition of procedure presets
- Protective door helps prevent dust particles from damaging laser or fiber
- Industry-leading 3-year standard warranty ensures every laser will receive top-notch service
- Internal sensors constantly monitor wattage ensuring a constant energy output
- More than 20 safety features at and above standard
Easy to Use
- Intuitive user interface with fewer buttons
- Programmable sound pulses allows for audible tracking of pull-back rate which increases repeatability of treatment
- Aiming beam with variable modes and brightness increases visibility in patient
- Real-time on-screen display of treatment energy
Lightweight, Compact and Portable
- Easily transported between hospital and office
MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- tores data for at least 100 treatments
- Automated tracking of procedure and fiber records
- Available Patient Data Management Software and USB-MMC Card Reader/Writer enables easy data transfer to PC
Fluence mode treatments provide laser energy delivered transdermally from a fixed diameter spot handpiece.
2MM Fixed Focus Spot Handpiece Ref: AS/510
Available with the DELTA 30W, this handpiece delivers a 2mm width beam of 810nm laser energy. It incorporates a spacer to ensure that the handpiece is held at the correct distance from the treatment area and connects to the laser by a SMA-905 connector and a 1.9 meter length of 600um core fiber.
Contact AngioDynamics today to experience the new standard in surgical efficiency.
Refer to full Instructions for Use on how to use this medical device.