November 2011 Newsletter
Dr. Kabnick Published in Vascular Disease Management
Vascular Disease Management (VDM) recently sat down with AngioDynamics’ Medical Director Dr. Lowell Kabnick to talk about advances in endovascular laser therapy for varicose veins, including his experiences with the new VenaCure® 1470 nm laser and the NeverTouch® gold-tip fiber.
Increasing Website Conversion Rates
Many of our articles have focused on creating effective website content along with tools for driving traffic to your site and ways to capture leads. It's time to ask... are you seeing conversions? If you are like most practices, the answer is not as many as you would like. So how can you improve conversion rates?
- Know your audience and cater your tone and message to them - know what they are looking for and highlight that information.
- Engage the visitor by appealing to their emotions, identify pain points and solutions, making sure to link to relevant information on your site.
- Keep your messages simple and lead the user to a natural action.
- Provide lists that help users quickly identify important information and methods to act on it.
- Highlight credibility when presenting solutions.
On average, the VenaCure EVLT physician locator provides physicians with 5 leads per month. The best way to convert these and any other leads is with an obvious and enticing ‘call-to-action’. Don’t waste the time and money you have put into your website by not providing visitors with follow-through options. For more marketing tips, view our newsletter archives. Log-in to our customer-only media site for marketing support tools and resources.