March 2011 Newsletter
What Can You Do With Email?
Email has become the communication method of choice for many businesses. Not only is it an inexpensive way to reach potential clients, many people prefer email to phone calls. Do you wonder what type of marketing is effective via email? Here is just a sampling:
- Branding Campaigns
- Promotions / Offers
- Lead Generation
- Customer Retention
Regardless of your email goal, it should be informative, interactive and drive a response from the recipient. An email is only as effective as the message it carries. See below for tips to ensure your email is structured for effective delivery.
AngioDynamics has put together a wealth of marketing material for your reference and use. Login to our customer-only media site or visit the e-newsletter archives for more marketing tips.
Make Sure Your Email Is Structured Effectively
With so many messages hitting inboxes, it’s essential that your message catches the reader’s attention. Take the time to outline the goal of your email, identifying the main message and call to action before you write. Once you have that ready, it’s time to design your email. Make sure to follow these tips:
- Subject Line should be clear and inviting so the message will be opened
- Main Message should appear early-on in the email and needs to be simple and clear
- Scannability is essential, make sure the reader can get the main points with a quick scan
- Call to Action must be easy to identify, repeated frequently and simple to do
- Graphics need to be used sparingly as many users block them
- Proofread to make sure your text is grammatically correct and spelled correctly
- All Caps should be used as little as possible as many readers take this to mean you are screaming
- White Space is pleasing to most readers, so use it to help drive home elements of your message
- Opt Out Links should be used in all electronic marketing material
These simple tips should help you design a successful email communication. The AngioDynamics MVP Program for Maximizing VenaCure EVLT Potential™ can help you get started with many of your marketing needs.
Tip of the Month
March is Deep-Vein Thrombosis (DVT) month. Consider running a special screening offer to attract new leads.