July 2010 Newsletter
Email Newsletters - Keep Them Fresh
Newsletters are a great and inexpensive way to keep in touch with your existing clients and prospects. Industry trends indicate that patients read newsletters from physicians they trust. Keep the information fresh and interesting- introduce new products, procedures and services. Include a ‘call to action’ whenever possible, such as an invitation to register for a special event or entry to win a product or service. Ensure the newsletter is visually pleasing and well structured to grab the reader’s attention. Learn more about AngioDynamics complete marketing support program.
Increase Email Newsletter Open Rates
While newsletters are a great tool for reaching potential clients, they are not effective if the recipient does not open them. Tips for increasing email newsletter open rates are:
- Creating an enticing subject line that is relevant and compelling
- Identifying the best day of the week to reach your list
- Identifying the best time of day to send your email
- Minimizing image use, as some users block them – request that clients add your email address to their trusted list
- Including opt-out information on every email
- Avoiding spam related phrases
- Creating fresh and compelling content
View examples of newsletters sent to potential patients for more ideas.
VenaCure EVLT™ Procedure Reimbursement
Most carriers provide coverage for the VenaCure EVLT procedure when medically necessary, and AngioDynamics is committed to providing its customers with reimbursement support materials for use in conjunction with the VenaCure EVLT system. Visit the procedure reimbursement section for commonly used codes and to learn more about our reimbursement guide.